Leveraging Sustainability as a Business Strategy
Develop Your Competitive Advantage in the Green Economy.
Who should attend?
Business development managers, business owners, corporate social responsibility managers, line supervisors, and entrepreneurs
What you’ll take away...
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify business drivers that make sustainable development a top priority in the marketplace.
- Define principles of sustainability that are rapidly transitioning business operations.
- Recognize environmental risks that can have an adverse effect on profitability.
- Skills to manage sustainability to prevent costly litigation.
- Develop strategies to build value and competitive advantage into the company.
- Powerful interactive e-learning
- Dynamic self-paced content
- Modular in design for flexibility
- Engaging multimedia exercises
- Effective video scenarios
- Measurable retention results
This 8-hour course is a first step to begin your journey to achieve sustainability results in business operations. Leveraging Sustainability as a Business Strategy will help you transfer your course learning to the workplace to build value and competitive advantage into the company.